Call of duty updates sep 30 news
SEASON SIX WILL ARRIVE OCT. 7TH
Get ready for a season packed with new MP and Zombies content starting next week! Season Six begins at 9PM PT Oct.
- 100 New Battle Pass Tiers including the return of Alex Mason
- Three free weapons at launch: .410 Ironhide Shotgun, Grav Assault Rifle, and Battle Axe
- New MP maps: Deprogram (6v6), Amerika (6v6), and Gluboko (2v2/3v3)
- New Zombies map: “Forsaken”
- New Zombies Perk: PhD Slider
- New Zombies Wonder Weapon: Chrysalax
- New Zombies Support Weapons: ARC-XD and Hand Cannon
- New Zombies Onslaught map, mode, and Weapon Blueprint challenge (PlayStation®)
- New Prestige Shop Weapon Blueprint and Legacy content
- Four new Prestige Levels
- Weapon tuning for the EM2, TEC-9, Marshal, C58, LC10 + more
- New Multiplayer & Zombies Season ChallengesMore MP & Zombies content incoming during “The Haunting” Event, starting Oct. 19
MOSHPIT RETURN WITH KNIFE FIGHT 3v3 & 12v12:
This week, we’re bringing back Knife Fight 3v3 in the final days of Season Five for melee fans to enjoy, now featuring the Sai reward weapon from The Numbers Event. This week’s Featured Playlist selection also includes 12v12 Moshpit, Zoo 24/7, Demolition, and Face Off 6v6, along with Outbreak Survival in Zombies as we count down to the launch of Season Six.
If you haven’t completed every challenge in Black Ops Cold War and Call of Duty®: Warzone™ during The Numbers Event, there’s still time to earn your rewards and unlock the Sai Melee weapon! We’ll also be introducing a new in-game challenge in MP and Zombies to unlock the Sai after the event ends for those who missed out.
BATTLE PASS XP WEEKEND (2XP + 2X):
With the new season just around the corner, we’re wrapping up Season Five with Double XP + Double Battle Pass XP Weekend starting tomorrow! Now’s your chance to reach Prestige Master, complete those final MP and Zombies Season Challenges, and unlock all 100 Battle Pass Tiers before the season ends. You got this.
what’s new in today’s update:
- Adjusted Operator Mission titles that were named incorrectly.
- Knife Fight 3v3
- Added the Sai and “Tri Chroma” Blueprint to Knife Fight 3v3 loadouts.
- Knife Fight 3v3 [NEW] (now featuring the Sai)
- Zoo 24/7 (Also available in Hardcore)
- Demolition (Also available in Hardcore)
- Nuketown 24/7 (Also available in Hardcore)
- Face Off 6v6 (Also available in Hardcore)
- 12v12 Moshpit (Also available in Hardcore)
- Outbreak (Endless and 3 Region)
- Outbreak Survival
- Mauer der Toten
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Dead Ops Arcade 3: First Person
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Drive-In (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Diminishing Light (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Containment (PlayStation)
About Call of Duty:
Call of Duty is a first-person shooter video game franchise published by Activision. Starting out in 2003, it first focused on games set in World War II. Over time, the series has seen games set in the midst of the Cold War, futuristic worlds, and outer space.
Genre: First-person shooter
Games In Series: Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Warzone, Call of Duty: Finest Hour
All twelve franchises were finalized in October 2019, with a majority of the franchised having never professionally competed in Call of Duty. The Washington Post estimated that the franchise cost was US$25 million.
The COD games were used in esports, starting in 2006, alongside the game released at the time, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.Over the years, the series has extended with releases such as Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, and COD: Ghosts. Games are played in leagues like Major League Gaming.
Players can compete in ladders or tournaments. The ladders are divided into several sub ladders such as the singles ladder, doubles ladder, team ladder (3v3 – 6v6) and hardcore team ladder (3v3 – 6v6). The difference between the regular team ladder and the hardcore team ladder is the in-game settings and thus a rule differentiation. Winning ladder matches on a competitive website rewards the user with experience points which add up to give them an overall rank.
The tournaments offered on these websites provide players with the opportunity to win cash prizes and trophies. The trophies are registered and saved on the player’s profile if/when they win a tournament and the prize money is deposited into his or her bank account. COD: Ghosts was the most competitively played game in 2014, with an average of 15,000 teams participating every season.
For the past 6 seasons in competitive COD, Full Sail University has hosted a prize giveaway, giving $2,500 to the top team each season.The other ladders give out credits and medals registered on players’ profiles. Tournaments hosted on the COD: Ghosts’s Arena give cost from 15 to 30 credits, thus averaging at a cost of about $18.75 per tournament. If the player competes with a team, the prize money is divided and an equal cut is given to each player. Other tournaments with substantial prizes are hosted in specific cities and countries for LAN teams.
The biggest COD tournament hosted was COD: Experience 2011, a tournament that began when COD: Modern Warfare 3 was released
More on Find:
call of duty updates,call of duty all games,world war 2 call of duty,call of duty war world 2, call of duty updates 2021, call of duty updates Sep 2021, call of duty updates season six,