Pinterest is without a doubt one of the most relaxing social networking platforms for sharing ideas, infographics, and other beautiful images with the rest of the globe. Pins can be found in a variety of categories, including productivity, wallpapers, weddings, home décor, DIY, talents, and life tips.
There are other Pinterest boards to consider. To find pins on a given topic, you may quickly mix pins and create a board. These boards are also an excellent way to share numerous pins at the same time. Alternatively, you might use it to market your company and connect with like-minded people.
Is it Necessary to Share a Pinterest Board?
If you're wondering why anyone would go to the trouble of sharing a Pinterest board with their friends and family, consider the following reasons.
Pinterest is a terrific method to collect and share ideas if you're planning a party, wedding, or any other type of event.
Pinterest Want Lists: You can make a Pinterest wish list for yourself, your spouse, or your children. You can pin photographs and add them to your “wish list” on almost any website. I've even found gifts for friends by exploring their Pinterest boards and ordering something from their “Want it” board.
Collections: The most popular reason for sharing a Pinterest board is to display your collection on a specific subject. “Living Spaces,” “DIY Ideas,” and “Formal Outfits,” for example.
Here's how to share a Pinterest board on Android, iOS, and desktop operating systems, whatever your motive for doing so maybe.
How to Share a Pinterest Board from a Computer
To begin with, you can only share public boards, private/secret boards are not accessible to others, even if they are shared. Here's how to share your Pinterest board on your PC.
Open Pinterest and go to the top right corner of the screen to the profile symbol.
To find the boards you've created, go to the Saved option.
- From here, choose any board you'd like to share.
- On the board page, select the Share option from the three-dot menu beside the Board name.
- You may share immediately on Twitter, WhatsApp, and Facebook from the pop-up Share menu. You may send the board link to someone by email by selecting the Email option.
- You can also use the Pinterest direct messaging option to search for a name or email address to send someone a message.
- To share anyplace, you can use the Copy link option or simply copy the Pinterest board's link and paste it wherever you like.
What is the Best Way to Share a Pinterest Board on a Mobile Device?
The method of sharing a Pinterest board is similar to that of the online app.
- On your Android or iPhone, open the Pinterest app. Then, at the bottom right, tap on the profile symbol.
- Choose the board you want to share from the drop-down menu. Check to see whether you're sharing a private board.
- On the board page, tap the three-dot menu and choose Share board from the drop-down menu.
- You can select social networking sites to share directly on them, same as on the web app. You can also share straight on the Pinterest DM by entering the name or email address of someone who also uses Pinterest. You can also scroll down and select the Copy link to share on any platform you like.
- Selecting the More option gives you the option of sharing an app from your phone.
Mobile Sharing of Pinterest Boards based on Gestures
In addition to the usual technique, the Pinterest app offers a gesture-based share option for quick sharing.
- Launch the Pinterest app and tap the profile button at the bottom to access your Pinterest boards.
- Here, press down on the board you want to share for a long time. With the share icon, you should be able to locate simple shortcuts to Send. Simply drag the board to the Send tab. That's it; you may now use your share option as usual.
Use the Pinterest QR Code to quickly share a Pinterest board.
You can use QR codes to instantly share your Pinterest boards with friends and family on both the web app and the mobile app. Pinterest creates a QR code that you share with your friends, who must scan the code with Pinterest Lens to view the board.
By immediately directing the Pinterest camera at pincodes, they may be scanned. They can also be imported from your camera roll or gallery. This is useful if someone provides you with a Pincode.
To make a Pinterest Pincode, follow these steps:
- From your profile, go to the board you want to share.
- The send icon should be clicked or tapped. Select Pincode from the menu.
- The screen for creating a Pincode will display. Tap Create Pincode on the mobile app, then Download Pincode on the internet.
The image containing your QR code will be saved to your device. It's now available in the gallery. After that, you can share it with whichever app you like.
Pinterest Boards to Share
You may use these methods to share Pinterest boards on all platforms, including Android, iOS, and web apps, whether you want to advertise your business or share pins with your friends. In any case, you can always make the board private by turning it into a hidden board or eliminating it entirely. Even though you've shared the board, others won't be able to see it this way.