LinkedIn is an American business and employment-oriented online service that operates via websites and mobile apps. Launched on May 5, 2003, the platform is mainly used for professional networking and allows job seekers to post their CVs and employers to post jobs.
Q1. Suppose you see a color fringe around the edges of your subject. Which control is best for removing the fringe?
- Color Noise Reduction
- Remove Chromatic Aberration
- Split Toning
- Enable Profile Corrections
Q2. If you want to apply the same editing from one image to another, what should you use?
- Image settings
- Edit settings
- Develop settings
Note: I just use synchronization. After digging into settings I was able only to discover Settings -> Copy settings.
Q3. Which module helps you create a printed photo album?
Q4. Review the image shown. What does the exclamation point adjacent to the thumbnail imply?
- The image has been edited in Photoshop.
- The photo is marked as picked.
- The photo needs at least one keyword.
- A photo is missing and needs to be relocated.
Q5. Adjusting the exposure of a raw file by -1 is the equivalent of doing what in the camera?
- opening the aperture one f-stop
- closing the aperture one f-stop
- adjusting the ISO by +400
- adjusting the ISO by -400
Q6. Review the image below. Which option lets you manually straighten a photo by drawing a vertical or horizontal line?
Q7. Suppose you want to migrate a selection of images to another machine. How can you create a new catalog that contains a copy of all the images?
- Use the Export as Catalog command.
- When you back up the catalog, the images are backed up as well.
- Use the Export command.
- Use the Import from Another Catalog command.
Q8. Which Spot Healing Brush mode replaces an imperfection with an exact copy of pixels from another area?
- Patch mode
- Screen mode
- Healing mode
- Clone mode
Q9. When reviewing images, what task can be accomplished using the number keys?
- finding images
- printing images
- selecting images
- applying ratings
Q10. What's the easiest way to reuse your most recent custom export settings?
- Click File > Export with Previous.
- Click File > Export with Preset.
- Click File > Export as Catalog.
- Click File > Export Again.
Q11. In the image shown, what do the blue areas indicate?
- crushed details in the shadows
- a special effect applied to the image
- too little saturation in the image
- crushed details in the highlights
Q12. When exporting an image, which sharpening method is best for use on displays?
- Glossy Paper
- Matte Paper
Q13. Which Develop module panel lets you adjust an image based on a color range?
- Split Toning
Q14. Which file type will work with the Enhance Details command?
- raw files
Q15. Suppose that while using the Post Crop Vignetting tool, the Highlights slider is grayed out. What is the most likely cause?
- You are using the Paint Overlay style.
- You are editing a raw file.
- You are using the Color Priority style.
- You are using the Highlight Priority style.
Adobe Lightroom is a creative image organization and image manipulation software developed by Adobe Inc. as part of the Creative Cloud subscription family. It is supported on Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and tvOS.
Linkedin quize LinkedIn assessment Linkedin Linkedin quize LinkedIn assessment questions
Linkedin linkedin quize