Namecheap is a registrar which is well-established and offers reasonable domain registration prices. With Namecheap, you are able to register your domain name for as little as $3.98 which is an incredible bargain.
The process of registering a domain name is incredibly simple and requires very little skill. There is adequate protection and managing the domain is a snap with their control panel. Aside from domains, Namecheap offers plenty of other services such as web hosting, email, and websites. They also have a marketplace to make it easier for you to sell your domain names.
One thing to be aware of though is that most of the time domain name registrars will charge a higher price for your domain name on its renewal date. The next time you buy a domain for only $3.98, rest assured, you will not pay that price on your yearly renewal date.
Pros and Cons of Namecheap
- Fast, free migrations from other web hosting providers.
- Backups on a regular basis.
- Cheap domain names are available.
- Low prices
- cPanel-powered website management.
- Detailed support database
- Strong uptime – 99.98 percent
- No upsells when you register
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- SSL certificates set up are challenging and often need assistance.
- Starter hosting plans have limited email accounts and web space.
- Customer support requires enhancement.
- Few specialist add-ons or plans.
Also read: GoDaddy Web Hosting Review 2021
Buy a Domain From Namecheap, Easy to Buy a Domain Name on Namecheap.
- Go to the NameCheap.com site and sort in your picked domain name.
- On the off chance that your area name is accessible tap the ad to truck caught.
- On the correct side of the page tap the View Cart catch.
- Select the length of your term and snap Confirm Order.
- Make a record or login to your present record.
- Information record and installment points of interest and make the buy. Once you complete these steps your domain name will be officially registered.